Here’s your chance to become an honorary brewer for the day at Glen Affric Brewery and brew a beer with one of our brewers. Get involved in all aspects of the brewing process from mashing in to pitching the yeast, all while sampling various beers along the way. Welcome to The Academy.
You’ll get the unique opportunity to have a personal hand in brewing one of our beers. Throughout the day we’ll walk you through the various steps in the brewing process & we will get you involved in making the beer that’ll be drank by our amazing customers. It is a truly one-of-a-kind experience!
Come back 3-4 weeks later and you’ll be rewarded with 4 x 440ml cans of the beer you helped brew to take home AND a free 1/2 pint of the beer you brewed to enjoy at our taproom.
Get all of this for only £85
what’s included in this academy?
- Hands on brewing experience with Glen Affric Brewer’s
- Explanation of our recipe development & brewing processes
- Get involved in the brewing from mashing to pitching yeast
- A 1/2 pint and 4 x 440ml cans of the beer you helped brew (est. 4 weeks later)
- Breakfast & Lunch included
- Starts 8am (mashing begins at 8:30) – Finish 4/5pm
when does the academy take place?
The Academy takes place on these date:
28th September 2019 (previously 21st)
19th October 2019
16th November 2019
21st December 2019
There are only 8 spots for each of those days so book fast!
How do I book?
To book for The Academy please email: email@example.com with the specific date you are interested in.