Here’s your chance to become an honorary brewer for the day at Glen Affric Brewery and brew a beer with one of our brewers. Get involved in all aspects of the brewing process from mashing in to pitching the yeast, all while sampling various beers along the way. Welcome to The Academy!
Brewing on our 500L Pilot Kit, you’ll get the unique opportunity to have a hand in brewing one of our seasonal / experimental beers. Throughout the day we’ll walk you through the various steps in the brewing process & we will get you involved in making the beer that’ll be drank by our amazing customers.
It is a truly one-of-a-kind experience!
Come back 4 weeks later and you’ll be rewarded with a 4 x 500ml crowlers of the beer you helped brew to take home AND a free 1/2 pint of the beer you brewed to enjoy at our taproom!
Get all of this for only £85
what’s included in this academy?
- Hands on brewing experience with Glen Affric Brewer’s
- 500L Pilot Kit
- Brewing a unique one-of-a-kind seasonal beer
- Explanation of our recipe development & brewing processes
- Get involved in the brewing from mashing to pitching yeast
- A 1/2 pint and 4 x 440ml cans of the beer you helped brew (est. 4 weeks later)
- Breakfast & Lunch included
- Starts 8am (mashing begins at 8:30) – Finish 5/6pm
when does the academy take place?
The Academy takes place on these date:
19th January 2019 (Fully Booked)
16th February 2019 (Fully Booked)
16th March 2019 (Fully Booked)
20th April 2019
18th May 2019
15th June 2019
20th July 2019
17th August 2019
21st September 2019
19th October 2019
16th November 2019
21st December 2019
There are only 8 spots for each of those days so book fast!
How do I book?
To book for The Academy please email: email@example.com with the specific date you are interested in.